Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Twisted Chosen for Challenge #57

Thanks to everyone that participated in our last challenge "Pink as All Outdoors"
 
The Twisted Chosen from that challenge is:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Congratulations!
You can find your badge to display on your blogs in the tab at the top.
 
Please join us in our current challenge found HERE
 
THANKS BUNCHES! :)
 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Twisted Chosen. I am very honored to have my card picked,congrats to all the other ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Twisted Chosen. I am very honored to have my card picked,congrats to all the other ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the Twisted chosen I'm honoured :) congrats to everyone :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies!! Fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete