Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

2TC83 ~ CHEVRONS and RIBBONS.....and a little sadness......

Hi all....

This is a sad post for me.
This will be the very last Twisted Tuesday Challenge!
As creator and owner of this challenge blog, I feel 2TC has made it's run. It's been 2 years. We had our very first twisted challenge on April 3, 2012. We've been going strong ever since. We want to end on a high note, so here it is.

Thank you so much for all the support you've given this blog. We would be nothing without all of our participants. You've been a great encouragement to us.

OUR LAST CHALLENGE

USE CHEVRONS ON YOUR CREATION

OUR LAST TWIST!

USE RIBBON ON YOUR CREATION

We made the last one really easy! We want to see lots of entries :)

Here's what our design team did:

Lizzie

Jeanette

Majo

 Vickie

 Lynne

Hillary

Tracie


Thank you so much ladies! I'm so honored to have "worked" with you all! I'm gonna miss you so much!
BIG HUGS!!!!

Now it's your turn!
Have fun!
God Bless!!!!!!!!



7 comments:

  1. Melina, it has been a JOY to serve on your DT from the very beginning of Twisted Tuesdays. I appreciate you so much and wish you the very best in whatever endeavors you will experience in the future. I ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this will be your last challenge and best wishes to you Melina and the DT in the future
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melina, I have enjoyed so very much being part of the Design Team for Twisted Tuesday Challenges. Twisted Tuesday Challenges was my very first Design Team. You and all the team are so incredibly creative. I will miss everyone but hope to see each of the team and those who enter the challenges around blog-land! Best wishes in all your endeavors, Melina.
    Hugs & Blessings,
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melina and TT girls! I am sad to read this today as I was looking forward to returning to the fun in the fall with you all..but, I also know and understand the decision you are making, Melina!

    Thank you SO MUCH for the amazing opportunity to work *ahem* "play" with you at TTC! You are an absolute JOY to work for and I wish you all the best in your future adventures! Stay in touch! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say it ain't so!!! I loved this challenge blog and also being on the team for a while! Thanks for everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad to see you packing up shop! Although I didn't do too many challenges here, I really enjoyed seeing everyone's work. Best wishes too everyone on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to see you have to go! I've really enjoyed the challenges that I've been able to play along with!

    ReplyDelete